19.11.14

Time machine: old movie clips from various cities around the world


This Internet is surely one huge labyrinth and you can so easily get distracted with thousands of interesting things. I admired those photos of old Zagreb and somehow got pulled into another direction - old movie clips of famous cities. I watched and watched it like the most beautiful dream - it reminded me of all those wonderful black & white silent movies I always loved but this was something not staged by director, this was real life and real people walking around in their clothes, minding their business and going on about their lives. Yes, dear reader, obviously I have soft spot for old houses, old music, old movies and everything that works as a time machine. It thrills me exactly in the same way great art touches me and right now I can't think about better way to get lost in daydreaming than to spend some time with these beautiful old clips.



No comments: