7.5.13

From "Nexus" to David Icke


For some time now I liked New Age magazine "Nexus" - its published in Australia and can be find elsewhere around bookshops in Europe. I had usually collected few monthly issues and than slowly read them during my ship work, as these articles have to be taken in a small doses otherwise your head gets dizzy with too much information's about ancient civilisations, alien abductions, secret knowledge, paranormal activities and conspiracy theories. If you read the whole thing at once, you probably won't be able to sleep from all this paranoia but I usually read one (selected) article at the time and some of this stuff is actually very interesting.


Recently I found out that we have own own Croatian version, translated and adopted for our market, so naturally I purchased it immediately and enjoyed slowly as usual. This year's Spring issue have several interesting articles about radiation from mobile phones, new discoveries about Asthma and Cancer, usual paranormal/Bermuda triangle articles and some adverts for books about this area (Croatian version has far less adverts than UK magazine). One of the books translated and advertised here was by somebody called David Icke and I was amused to find that author suggest the Moon is a giant space ship that manipulates people on Earth. Hey, I said to myself, even I would never came up with that! There was another article about financial crisis in Cyprus and how it might have been arranged by big international banks - the article rambled up a bit but had also mentioned how unwise was for Croatia to enter EU because its similar to entering a building on a fire. What a coincidence, it was written by the same Mr.Icke. So I was intrigued to look out about him.

To my biggest surprise, I have discovered something that UK's TV viewers knew all along - yes, David Icke is a very well known name, thought notorious might be better description than famous. He was a football player who later became sport journalist for BBC and had a successful career before early 1990s when he started hearing voices - what came after this was painful, public humiliation of someone who until that time was respected if controversial figure. As predicting end of the world wasn't enough, Icke appeared on TV shows where audiences laughed at him, his children suffered bullying in the school, his wife divorced him. Had he kept his thoughts for himself, Icke would probably avoid all this, but he strongly believed that he was chosen to tell the world about evil manipulators (reptilians in human form) who dominate the world for their own purposes. Now comes interesting part - Icke had recovered from all this humiliation and became writer and public speaker, in fact he travels the world giving speeches about all of this to a numerous audiences who is apparently intrigued with his conspiracy theories. He is author of 19 books and very successful. I am myself curious about his writing and what he has to say about "reptilian humanoids" who control human population on Earth, though I am even more fascinated with his public humiliation, the way people reacted so intensely at his claims and how he eventually had completely rebuilt his life about this new chapter. He is perfectly aware that most of the people see him as a "nutter" but if you read just one of his articles, its clear that this guy is very eloquent and convincing. And would it be perfectly logical that reptilians in the power isolate "Son of God" by making him look as a harmless nutter? Think about it next time you see Queen Elizabeth II or Obama on TV. They are watching you and know what you are thinking.

Deep in my heart I feel compassion for Icke, he's like mythical Cassandra cursed with prophecies that no one wants to believe. Since I love conspiracy theories, I would probably read his books and visit his speeches if only I have chance. Reptilians or not. Fascinating story.

No comments: