21.2.11

"Diesel" T-shirts with Tito face!


There is a new collection of "Diesel" T-shirts that has man's profile re-designed in different variations (same face with punk hairstyle and so on).

One look and I thought "Hm,this looks very familiar" - and of course I knew immediately where this comes from,after all I was child of Tito's Yugoslavia and grew up with his pictures,I know this profile in my sleep. But it seemed little strange that fashion company would take Tito as a model for design so I wanted to check it out myself and did some internet research and sure I found the photo that was used for this,it was a famous WW2 photo of Tito from the profile (he had really heroic face and was very photogenic,truth must be told).

Well,now "Diesel" had re-designed Tito for fashion T-shirts and if you see them,check them out,it is Tito with different hairstyles (punk,rock and so on) I think its very bizzare.

No comments: