13.6.17

The Beautiful Cat


A very old photo (taken some 130 years ago) of absolutely beautiful cat, and you know this is really Mona Lisa of the cat's world. 

The connection we have with our pets, our animal friends is really something special and scientists tried to explain it with a thousands years of breeding but in my opinion we were simply perfect companionship for each other. No matter what kind of pet - I couldn't really care less is it a cat, dog, bird or a fish, I am capable of being very loving, tender and caring for any animal, including probably even some wild, untamed ones. (Which of course makes me feeling guilty about meat eating since I understand it is very hypocritical to eat some animals and pet the other)  There were some really gentle experiences with pets in my life and I hope that I provided them with as much love as I could have mustered at the time, many of them I still remember to this day.

This is such a pretty picture - picture that speaks thousands words - that I just had to include it on my blog. 

Obviously there was somebody who loved (in fact, admired) this cat so much that the owner wanted to preserve the portrait of it for posterity. And what a beauty it is - no matter was it boy or girl, it was such a lovely animal and handsome pet friend that I feel delighted just looking at this intelligent face. 

No comments: