6.12.11

Venice calling


The recovery from operation has come to and end - I got a new job coming and leaving home today for another 6 months, that means less writing here but surely I will find occasional moment for my musings. When I was on vacation, it gave me freedom to write almost daily and sometimes even few essays, now I am starting my usual ship drill with far less time for myself, sometimes not even enough for sleep, not to mention writing a blog.


Today I will be in Venice, Italy again. If everything works out as planned, will have overnight rest in a hotel before embarking on another ship tomorrow and than sailing away for another half a year. I actually decided against taking so many books with me, because it turned out too much to carry - I have to be practical sometimes so just selected a few than can fit in my backpack, surely I will collect many more along the way. Teddy Bear goes with me of course, he always does.


Stay tuned!

No comments: