13.4.09

My reviews being noticed...


I would have fiddle-diddle with music reviews even if nobody ever reads them,since it is my hobby and I was doing it for years anyway.When I was in my early 20es I used to work as journalist and it was the most thrilling part of my life as I was actually paid for something that came out of my head,as opposite to any other job that I did later when I simply had to be proffesional and pleasant to people.
The fact is that I learned english by myself (via music and movies) so every now and than I have my own way of writing but of course it had never stopped me.
I was very pleased that rym actually noticed some of my reviews and placed them on front page,happy as a kid on Christmas morning - it truly made my day,although I still don't understand why excatly those reviews (which I tossed off quickly) and not some others that I wrote in white-hot inspiration,but hey,I am pleased anyway.

No comments: